Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last = First

The Vytis crew is now home and resting. After a wonderful week of sailing, snorkeling and imbibing we have returned back to cold Chicago.

We diddn't place well in the Regatta (last), but we definitely won the party (first!).

Overall the experience was a memorable one for all. I had hoped to be able to update the site while we were there, but the availability of internet access was limited. When it did exist it would have cost me at LEAST 3 cocktails! I said screw that!


Please click {here} to view the photo album. I also created a photo map for you to see where each portion of the album takes place. You can see that map {here}.

We are looking forward to another successful season in 2010. Have a great winter. Details on the crew party will be sent in a few months.

3 comments:

Kristina Petkus said...

Wow you really took some beautiful pictures. I thought we'd see more from the parties...but I guess what happens in BVI stays in BVI.

Asta Kurzinski said...

Welcome Home! Missed you! Talk soon...can't wait for the stories:)

Katie Mazeika said...

I loved the pics...and hey, who needs first place when you get to go to BVI, period! Glad you guys had tons of fun...be sure not to rub it in my dad's face too much as I'm sure he's jealous.

Soooo any fun party stories to share? :)